Instructor certification is simple with a few small steps with the United States Martial Artist Association.
- Each applicant must be a member of the United States Martial Artist Association.
- Complete the proper application.
- Each applicant must submit a letter of request (can be e-mailed) to be recognized for instructor certification.
- Each applicant must include approval from your present instructor (if presently under an instructor)
- Each applicant must submit 3 letters of recommendation / endorsement (letters from family members are not permitted)
ach applicant must submit a 5 to 10 minute video while instructing class.